Skip to main content

About your Search

20130801
20130831
SHOW
STATION
KNTV (NBC) 1
DATE
LANGUAGE
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1
NBC
Aug 4, 2013 10:00pm PDT
notorious criminals. the fbi's ten most wanted list, has chronicled america's infamous from james earl ray to tud bundy and the centennial bomber. accused murderers, drug traffickers and child parnographers. >> most of these folks have commit more than one very serious crime, rapes and murders, these are very dangerous people. >> ron hoska, who runs the ten most wanted program, is responsible for finding these people. >> 500 criminals have made the list in his 63-year history and 470 cases have been cleared. >> not all those are by arrest. some are in custody, some turned up dead, but 94% clearance rate is a tremendously successful program. but it's the other 6% that keep him and his agents up at night. >> a wiley fugitive who drops under the horizon can present a significant challenge to us. >> and even amid the top ten list of criminality, the story of one wiley fugitive stands out. you might know him and not even realize it. he could live across town, down the block, or maybe even closer. and if you know where to find him, the fbi could make it worth your while. this fugitive's catch me
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1